Old-fashioned mini doughnuts are deep-fried in hot fat. NEW-fashioned healthier doughnuts are made with cake batter and baked in an oven. Use a doughnut pan and this tasty recipe to create your choice of glazed doughnuts.
Cook Time: 30 minuets approximately
-1 MINI DOUGHNUT MOULD TRAY - (grease with coconut oil)
-1 1/4 CUPS ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
-1 TSP BAKING POWDER
-1 LARGE EGG
-1 TSP MAPLE SYRUP
-1 TBSP MELTED COCONUT OIL
-1/4 CUP MILK OF YOUR CHOICE
-1/2 CUP UNSWEETENED APPLE SAUCE (preferably homemade)
-ADD 1 1/2 TBSP COCOA POWDER IF YOU WOULD LIKE CHOCOLATE CAKE
-SPRINKLES OF CHOICE
-1 CUP ICING SUGAR (mix with 2 tbsp milk of your choice, or rose water, or lemon juice)
- MELTED CHOCOLATE
01. SET THE OVEN TO 160° C (Fan) / 350° F 01.
02. MIX ALL THE DRY INGREDIENTS TOGETHER, AND ALL THE WET INGREDIENTS TOGETHER IN A SEPARATE BOWL, THEN COMBINE TO CREATE A THICK YET SMOOTH TEXTURE
03. USE A SPOON OR PIPING BAG TO FILL THE GREASED DOUGHNUT MOULDS. freeze for an hour or overnight
04. BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES OR UNTIL A CLEAN TOOTHPICK, THEN LET THEM COOL
05. MIX THE ICING SUGAR AND DIP THE TOP OF THE COOLED DOUGHNUTS INTO IT (add sprinkles, edible glitter or decorations if desired)
06. LET THE GLAZE DRY AND ENJOY
- You can freeze the unglazed doughnuts
The content provided in our articles is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that YK DAILY is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the articles are the views only and may not be scientifically factual. You understand and agree by reading anything on our website that YK DAILY shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information published. All images are from Pinterest, if you know the original creator please let us know, so that we can credit them.