Are you an energy ball aficionado? If so, these foolproof no bake balls are super quick to throw together, and filled with good-for-you ingredients to make for a quick portable breakfasts or snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 in the fridge
-1 CUP MEDJOOL DATES (approx 10, no pip - if they look dry rinse in water & dry thoroughly)
-1 CUP OATS
-1 TSP CHIA SEEDS
-1 TSP COLLAGEN POWDER
-2 TBSP SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER
-1 TBSP CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER
-1 CUP ROUGHLY CHOPPED DARK CHOCOLATE (cocoa % is up to you, or use cocoa nibs?
-DRIZZLE OF MAPLE SYRUP (depends how sweet your tooth is, and what % chocolate you use)
01. In a mixer quickly blitz the dates until they form some kind of paste
02. Then add all the other ingredients and blitz into a well combined mixture
03. If your mixture is dry once all combine, either use a little hot water, or add some more maple syrup to wet, in order to combine and form into balls
04. Form your desired size balls (you can cover with extra chia seeds for crunch if you desire)
05. Place in the fridge for around 30 minuets to harden
06. These balls are a great pop of energy and store well in an airtight container, or in the freezer, (defrost before eating)
The content provided in our articles is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that YK DAILY is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the articles are the views only and may not be scientifically factual. You understand and agree by reading anything on our website that YK DAILY shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information published. All images are from Pinterest, if you know the original creator please let us know, so that we can credit them.