Chocolate and tahini are quite literally a match made in heaven, with the nutty sesame flavour from the tahini, and the chewy crunchy texture from the walnuts and dates, these bars hard to resist.
SALTED CHOCOLATE, WALNUT, DATE & TAHINI BARS
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 1 hour approximately
-½ CUP WALNUTS
-½ CUP SUNFLOWER SEEDS
-½ CUP PUMPKIN SEEDS
-1½ CUP DATES
-½ CUP TAHINI
-½ CUP COCONUT FLOUR
-½ CUP DESICCATED COCONUT
-½ CUP MAPLE SYRUP
-1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
-85% DARK CHOCOLATE
01. In a food processer place the nuts and seeds and blitz until chopped finely
02. Add the dates, tahini, coconut flour, desiccated coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract and blitz until mixed together but not completely smooth
03. Press into a 9" lined baking tin
04. Using some more paper and a spoon, smooth out the mixture and then place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
05. Cut into sizes of your choice and place back into the freezer
06. Melt the chocolate, then dip each bar into the chocolate, make sure it is coated well and then place on another prepared baking sheet
07. Sprinkle with sea salt and place in the fridge to harden
The content provided in our articles is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that YK DAILY is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the articles are the views only and may not be scientifically factual. You understand and agree by reading anything on our website that YK DAILY shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information published. All images are from Pinterest, if you know the original creator please let us know, so that we can credit them.