We have given the well known tropical Bounty bar a healthy refurb with this rustic alternative. Rich and creamy with sweet desiccated coconut, these defiantly scream simplicity over cheffy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 40 minutes
-1/2 CUP COCONUT MILK (shake before opening)
-2 1/2 CUPS DESICCATED COCONUT
-2 1/2 TBSP MAPLE SYRUP
-1/4 CUP MELTED COCONUT OIL
-1-2 BARS 70% DARK CHOCOLATE TO COAT (you can use milk chocolate if you'd rather)
01. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, or use a silicone mould and grease with coconut oil
02. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, apart from the chocolate
03. Shape the mixture into small log shapes and place on the tray
04. Once you've used all of the mixture, place the tray in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden
05. In the mean time, melt the dark chocolate and leave to cool
06. Dip each bar into the cooled melted chocolate, placing back on the tray and in the fridge to set - for around 20 minutes
- These store well in the fridge for up to 3 days. Or keep in the freezer for longer
The content provided in our articles is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that YK DAILY is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the articles are the views only and may not be scientifically factual. You understand and agree by reading anything on our website that YK DAILY shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information published. All images are from Pinterest, if you know the original creator please let us know, so that we can credit them.