Our Thirst Trap Beauty Enhancing Hydration Mocktail
If hydration is a goal, why not rebalance your body with our hydration cocktail or mocktail incorporation fresh strawberries, cucumber, sparkling water, coconut water and The Beauty Chef Hydration Inner Beauty Boost which is a delicious organic, bio-fermented and coconut-infused probiotic. This Inner Beauty hydration hero is designed to help boost the oxygenation of blood, circulation, digestive health, maintain a healthy metabolism and enhance skin radiance from the inside out through its natural electrolytes and blend of botanical ingredients.
- Muddled strawberries
- Cucumber slices
- Ice to fill desired glass (crushed or cubes)
- 25ml Hydration Boost
- 2 Cups coconut water
- 1 Cup sparkling water
- A splash of sugar syrup or honey to taste (optional)
- 1 Tsp lemon juice or lime juice
- You can add drops of CBD if it's your vibe
- If you fancy adding a spirit, a 25ml shot of Vodka or Gin is probably your best bet
01. Gently muddle a few ripe strawberries (stems removed and sliced,) and a couple 1/2-inch slices of cucumber in a tall glass and top with ice.
02. Mix all liquid together and add to glass. Use enough of each ingredient to achieve your desired flavour and consistency.
03. To serve, garnish with extra sliced strawberries and cucumbers.
The content provided in our articles is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that YK DAILY is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the articles are the views only and may not be scientifically factual. You understand and agree by reading anything on our website that YK DAILY shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information published. All images are from Pinterest, if you know the original creator please let us know, so that we can credit them.