We have given the well known tropical Bounty bar a healthy refurb with this fun and rustic alternative. Rich and creamy with sweet desiccated coconut, these defiantly scream simplicity over cheffy.
Set Time: 30 minuets approximately
-2 CUPS UNSWEETENED DESICCATED COCONUT
-¼ CUP COCONUT OIL
-1/3 CUP COCONUT CREAM
-1 TSP MAPLE SYRUP
-1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
-1/4 TSP SEA SALT
-2 BARS OF 85% DARK CHOCOLATE
-1 MINI DONUT MOULD TRAY
01. In a blender add all the ingredients except the chocolate and pulse for 30 seconds.
Press small amounts into the mini donut mould and freeze for an hour or overnight
02. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water, let cool slightly, then dip in the donuts
03. When you have coated them place in the fridge for 15mins to allow the chocolate to set
04. Re-melt the chocolate and dip the donuts a second time, pop in the fridge again
05. If you have any chocolate left over, pour into a piping bag or use a spoon to drizzle over the donuts
06. Chill in the fridge until needed
-Store in an airtight container, and they will last up to 10 days in the fridge
-Alternatively store in the freezer and they will last for a month
The content provided in our articles is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice and consultation, including professional medical advice and consultation; it is provided with the understanding that YK DAILY is not engaged in the provision or rendering of medical advice or services. The opinions and content included in the articles are the views only and may not be scientifically factual. You understand and agree by reading anything on our website that YK DAILY shall not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon any content or information published. All images are from Pinterest, if you know the original creator please let us know, so that we can credit them.